Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)Represents the expressed and non-expressed needs, wants and desires of the recipient of a process output, a product or a service.
- DefectAn output of a process that does not meet a defined specification, requirement or desired outcome.
- Central TendencyA measure of the point about which a group of values is clustered; two measures of central tendency are the mean, and the median.
- Design of Experiments (DOE)Approach to interrogate a process or system for the purpose of maximising the gain in process or system knowledge.
- Six Sigma ProjectA well defined effort that states a business problem in quantifiable terms and with known improvement expectations.
- Voice of the Process (VOP)Represents the performance and capability of a process to achieve both business and customer needs.