Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- Hoshi KanriGoals (with targets) and means for achieving it to address business priorities and to move the organization to a new level of performance.
- HeijunkaProduction leveling, means transforming the typical peaks and valleys of customer demand into something flatter.
- GembutsuJapanese word meaning 'real thing'. It is one of the components of the 'Three Reals' meaning go to the real place (gemba) to see the real thing (gembutsu) and collect the real facts (genjitsu).
- HanseiHansei is a Japanese term that loosely translates to self-reflection.
- Genchi GenbutsuMeans go and see for yourself. Go see the problem.
- PokayokeMistake proofing or error proofing.