Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- HanedashiA hanedashi device is an automatic part ejector.
- HanseiHansei is a Japanese term that loosely translates to self-reflection.
- PokayokeMistake proofing or error proofing.
- MuraInconsistency or excess variation in either processes or demand.
- Hoshi KanriGoals (with targets) and means for achieving it to address business priorities and to move the organization to a new level of performance.
- JidokaAutonomation. The ability of production lines to be stopped in the event of problems.