Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- KaikakuRevolutionary change. Where kaizen is generally evolutionary in nature, kaikaku requires radical shifts in thinking.
- Takt TimeTthe time which should be taken to produce a component or one vehicle.
- Hoshi KanriGoals (with targets) and means for achieving it to address business priorities and to move the organization to a new level of performance.
- HeijunkaProduction leveling, means transforming the typical peaks and valleys of customer demand into something flatter.
- MuriIt means unreasonableness or overexertion.
- PokayokeMistake proofing or error proofing.