Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- KaikakuRevolutionary change. Where kaizen is generally evolutionary in nature, kaikaku requires radical shifts in thinking.
- MudaNon-value added, usually translated as waste.
- HanseiHansei is a Japanese term that loosely translates to self-reflection.
- GenjitsuJapanese word meaning 'real facts'. It is one of the components of the 'Three Reals' meaning go to the real place (gemba) to see the real thing (gembutsu) and collect the real facts (genjitsu).
- MizusumashiA water spider or 'mizusumashi' in Japanese is a person who has a prescribed set of tasks to keep materials in stock at the point of use in production areas.
- PokayokeMistake proofing or error proofing.