Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- HanseiHansei is a Japanese term that loosely translates to self-reflection.
- MizusumashiA water spider or 'mizusumashi' in Japanese is a person who has a prescribed set of tasks to keep materials in stock at the point of use in production areas.
- MuriIt means unreasonableness or overexertion.
- Hoshi KanriGoals (with targets) and means for achieving it to address business priorities and to move the organization to a new level of performance.
- GenjitsuJapanese word meaning 'real facts'. It is one of the components of the 'Three Reals' meaning go to the real place (gemba) to see the real thing (gembutsu) and collect the real facts (genjitsu).
- PokayokeMistake proofing or error proofing.