Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- KaizenSeries of activities whereby instances of wastes are eliminated one by one at minimal cost, by workers.
- Takt TimeTthe time which should be taken to produce a component or one vehicle.
- GenjitsuJapanese word meaning 'real facts'. It is one of the components of the 'Three Reals' meaning go to the real place (gemba) to see the real thing (gembutsu) and collect the real facts (genjitsu).
- MudaNon-value added, usually translated as waste.
- Genchi GenbutsuMeans go and see for yourself. Go see the problem.
- MuraInconsistency or excess variation in either processes or demand.