Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- PokayokeMistake proofing or error proofing.
- GembaJapanese word meaning 'real place'. It is one of the components of the 'Three Reals' meaning go to the real place (gemba) to see the real thing (gembutsu) and collect the real facts (genjitsu).
- HanedashiA hanedashi device is an automatic part ejector.
- Hoshi KanriGoals (with targets) and means for achieving it to address business priorities and to move the organization to a new level of performance.
- Takt TimeTthe time which should be taken to produce a component or one vehicle.
- KaizenSeries of activities whereby instances of wastes are eliminated one by one at minimal cost, by workers.