Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- Hoshi KanriGoals (with targets) and means for achieving it to address business priorities and to move the organization to a new level of performance.
- MuriIt means unreasonableness or overexertion.
- HeijunkaProduction leveling, means transforming the typical peaks and valleys of customer demand into something flatter.
- AndonA type of visual control that displays the current state of work (i.e., abnormal conditions, work instructions, and job progress information).
- HanseiHansei is a Japanese term that loosely translates to self-reflection.
- KaikakuRevolutionary change. Where kaizen is generally evolutionary in nature, kaikaku requires radical shifts in thinking.