Click on the card to see the definition. Six cards are generated each time in a random order. Refresh page (F5 on PC) to load six new cards.
- JidokaAutonomation. The ability of production lines to be stopped in the event of problems.
- MuriIt means unreasonableness or overexertion.
- Genchi GenbutsuMeans go and see for yourself. Go see the problem.
- HanseiHansei is a Japanese term that loosely translates to self-reflection.
- GenjitsuJapanese word meaning 'real facts'. It is one of the components of the 'Three Reals' meaning go to the real place (gemba) to see the real thing (gembutsu) and collect the real facts (genjitsu).
- Hoshi KanriGoals (with targets) and means for achieving it to address business priorities and to move the organization to a new level of performance.